Protect farms from Coal Seam Gas
* Australian farmlands should be protected from intrusive mining and coal seam gas operations.
* Why should farmers be powerless to stop mining companies entering their farms, and watch powerlessly as their properties are turned into CSG industrial zones?
* Farms are being damaged and devalued by networks of roads, compressor stations & salt laden waste water (“produced” water) evaporation ponds.
* Underground aquifers are at risk from permanent damage due to the injection of chemicals at high pressures to fracture rocks.
* One CSG company was granted permission by the QLD government to dump 20 million litres every day of “produced” water into the Condamine River.
We will protect farmers, farms and aquifers from CSG mining.